Sunday, December 24, 2006

New Horizons training

Training in the many private institutions is quite cheap. The courses are exactly the same as European ones and probably American ones.

I have done a few courses at New Horizons which is one of the best, if not the best, in Damascus. The prices are cheap. An MCSE full track is about $800. I am doing an Adobe course - Photoshop, Illustrator and something else that I can't remember and this will cost me about $200. They even do a PMP course which in England costs about £2000 but here, prices range from £250 to £500 if it's a week intensive. These prices do not include exams and registration if applicable. If you want to spend a good few months in Syria, I thoroughly recommend doing some of these courses. The literature is in English and the training is Arabic/English. There are some courses, the more expensive management ones with UK partnership programs that are exclusively in English

No comments: