Saturday, December 23, 2006

introduction

Hello to readers wherever you may be...

"I" am in Syria. I moved here with my family after living in the UK for over 40 years. I lived in beautiful Manchester where there was luscious greenery and gorgeous rain to Damascus where there is heat, occasional rain and 2 balconies for my garden!

My family love it here. There are some regrets about moving but they're not enough to make us move back.

This blog will detail some of the experiences we encounter ranging from school to work, driving to micro and food to going out and more.

I hope this blog provides information on something that will interest anyone visiting this site and obviously, I am always open to sugestions.

If it's worth putting pixels to screen I'll try and do it and with God's help, I'll try and do a good job....


Maz




No comments: